You can send complain on this email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our procedure for complaint handling process is as follows:
- Providing information regarding complaint handling process to all interested parties, i.e. trainees and staff, through notice boards/internal circulars, institute brochures/website.
- Maintain a record of complaints and regular feedback is sought from students and staff. A complaint register is maintained and a complaint box is put up strategically outside the Administration department for receiving any feedback even after office hours. The telephone number of Principal and G.I. and Office Incharge (Most senior UDC) is displayed prominently on the suggestion box and Principal’s Office Notice Board.
- Complaints from the interested parties are recorded in the complaint register.
- All the complaints/feedback’s will be acknowledged within Two Weeks.
- The complaints are investigated and resolved at the earliest possible. The maximum time for resolving a complaint is four weeks.
- The respective interested party is communicated on the closure of the complaint to ensure satisfaction.
Records of all complaints and actions taken for the above are maintained by the Institution.